Tuesday, January 1, 2008

My Favorite CHANEL Celebrity

Mademoiselle Chanel knew of the power of celebrities. She would dress famous actresses with her new fashions so as to be walking advertisements. Since then, countless actresses have been fortunate enough to be the face of the House of CHANEL. If there is one modern celebrity though that I would chose to be my favorite, it would be CHANEL's latest installment, Emma Watson from the Harry Potter movies. Her sense of style is a quiet one but something about the way she carries herself has won me over. At only 17 years old, she reportedly garnered a $4 million contract and will have complete access to the collections. She is sooo lucky. Here's a pic of her beneath a fantastic chandelier in Coco Chanel's very own apartment.

1 comment:

Oksana said...

Thank you very much for this post, I've added a quote from it to my article with Coco Chanel biography, I've added a link to your blog there. I hope you don't mind.